1st line Technical Support Analyst
We have an opening for an enthusiastic and customer focused Technical Support Analyst to join our growing technical team.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 year’s commercial IT support experience ideally within a managed service provider environment, with knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications, desktop hardware, cloud technologies and an understanding of networking.
Microsoft qualifications are desirable and would be an advantage. This is an excellent position for the right candidate wishing to pursue an IT career with a growing company based in Swindon.
- Provide 1st /2nd line support to all customers.
- Setup of new desktops and laptops when required
- Work within CRM ticketing system to log all activities
- Monitor and support systems
- Be part of the 1st line team to initially respond to all technical issues
- Primarily support end user, desktop related queries.
- Helpdesk admin, logging tickets, initial triage, helpdesk monitoring
- 2 years’ experience within a technical support role at a similar level
- Ideally within an outsourced, managed service environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows environments
- Good desktop experience, hardware and software
- Understanding of networks and servers
- Knowledge of backup or AV products would be an advantage
- Customer focused individual
- Willing to learn and ambitious to continue personal development
- Team player
- Experience working within a CRM ticketing system.
- Ability to think on your feet with systems and applications that you have never seen before.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to explain a technical problem to non-technical clients
- Level headed
In return, IMEX Technical Services will offer you:
- The chance to integrate yourself into a successful and forward thinking company
- Salary ￡18-23k per annum + benefits DOE
- The opportunity to further your career prospects
- Excellent working conditions and facilities
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Health insurance
- A friendly and comfortable environment
Send your CV stating the position applying for and current salary to:
IMEX Technical Services Ltd
NO AGENCIES PLEASE